Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wanting to know the truth. Instead, I was lied to.

supposedly, this entry is submitted at sweetlabyrinth. but the new post page wont come out wtf tatau kenapa. so, haruslah dibuat disini. maka, here it goes.


respect, as what incikombak said in his latest post is a significant sign of language, may considered as way to communicate, in harmony and fair just.
all i wanted to say is, use your body language, wisely. you might say you are happy. but if you're giving out expression like rolling eyes, darken face, etc etc then people can easily conclude, you are not. as simple as that.


sangatlah tidak difahami. kenapa sesetengah manusia tidak mengerti betapa pentingnya bahasa badan. erm. lenggok badan macam lebih sedap digunakan. ok. kembali. lenggok badan mencerminkan keadaan sebenar diri kamu. kamu boleh kata kamu gembira. tapi kalau dah muka monyok, takde maknanya.


" penipuan adalah satu kebolehan yang harus digunakan berpada-pada, dan dengan ketelitian yang berbeza. kamu tak reti, jangan buat."


senyum walau tak faham. angguk walau tak dengar.

orang suka. kamu suka. semua gembira. tiada masalah. okay?

maka sangatlah jelas, terang lagi bersuluh, hormat menghormati amalan mulia.


getting back to basic. i'm totally agree that people aren't THAT ignorant to just ignore your body language. sigh~

well, here it seems to me, you [pointing at the clown] have none whatsoever conscience in dealing with what others might feel. Right?


Okay. Off with that. Hush~!


It's tiring today. And very much a disaster. Woke up because it's hot. Nikky said the electricity is out. None. Tadop. Guling-guling with myself for quite a while. Had 3 rounds of Uno with the girls and we had enough. As nikky went downstairs to prepare for ifthar, I cleared my desk and started to 'think' about ARE cases at Bukit Merah, Perak. Supreme Court decision on that was a bit ridiculous, but hopefully that won't happen again. But then, everything came back to normal. Electricity is back! Haha~ then there goes ARE cases.. haha~

Prepared myself for Environmental Law class with beloved Dr Azmi, and drove to Law Fac. Hoo~ arrived a bit late. He's already in. muehehe~ oh oh forgot to mention I received my new satin dress today‼ woke up and nikky said a parcel arrived for me‼ hehehe~ so I wore it to my law class and of course the ohsoboringethics class.


As soon as we arrived home, it's party time‼ well, it's ifthar. But wth who cares. Haha~ all girls, everyone's cooking and washing the dishes, fruits here and there, and of course, the main course : nasi lemak ayam goreng [supposedly it's ayam berempah. But still, the chikin rox!!] along with the regulars [ikan bilis, telur ayam, timun etc etc]. there are also onde-onde or buah melaka. Home-made. Ahaha~ me and giling2 onde-onde. Funny tho. Hihi~ i'm not fasting but still, have to respect those who did. So I waited along with Kak Ami and Kak Wan. Waited. Waited. Waited.. sigh~ wirid sangat panjang okayy~


Then kami makan!!! It was fun. Haha~ even though the eating didn't take long. Haha~

Hey, what would you expect, 15 girls having an ifthar together? Huh? Heee~ I'll put the pics later. Food only. Haha~


I'm bored. Tired too. Trying to buy a pair of tee's. cute tees. Giving one of them to bunnywebit if he wants one. Hmm.. which one eh? Well, I'd see about that later. Right now, it's window shopping time. Haha~


How I wish I'm a bit slimmer. But I would be cranky for not having the oppurtunity to eat as much as I want. Huu~ bunnywebit also said it won't be comfy to hug me if I'm slimmer. Dear, a tiny bit of slimming won't hurt. I'd be as comfy as you want, always. Hoo~~


I miss my trip to Paloh. Wait. It's the 'journey' to Paloh. Huu~ bunnywebit. I miss you~

~Kish kish~

Hmm.. waiting for my eyes to feel sleepy. I got crabby caused bunnywebit wanted to go to sleep, but I haven't finished talking to him yet~ urgh!

Well. It's been a few hours. Lemme have my last chat with teddy~~


Luv

~Harihaz~

0 doodles:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr