Part Two
Day after day. Years passed by. From being a completely pathetic back in my primary school days, I became someone people noticed through my precious days in secondary. How I managed to maintain the real me, instead of going too much with the flow, overwhelmed me. I’m proud of what I am. I believe I created no foe throughout my life in school. Thank goodness. From what I believe, I began to amend my boring, usual life, to bizarre, far-fetched life, when I was 16. Appointed as the class assistant monitor (AM) was not my idea. Not at all. In fact, I even voted myself out of it, but failed. Majority wins. Sigh.. For the whole year, it was not me who perform the responsibility. It’s the other girl. The AM wannabe. Well, she loses during the voting session. But her will to lead the class to the best, never fade. So, with a very short discussion and agreement, we decided, she, will be my so-called unofficial proxy.hahaha.. how blunt I was. But then, I was the one who will be responsible in everything. Yeah right. There’s always the Monitor. Duh.. he’s the best. Sweet. Kind too. Very understanding. Despite the fact that we knew each other since the age of ten, we never had an appropriate discussion or talks until then. I love that year. How I miss 4 Abu Darda’. Really do. Even with the existence of mischievous bad boys in my dear class, and co-existence of pious classmates, chaotic life we all lead. ^o^ it was fun. And sad too. Physics was not my type of subject at that time. I barely understood what she said. Chemistry was so confusing. Only then that I realized, we have Carbon in everything. No wonder we became ashes after a hot burning fire. Heheh... Biology fascinates me. The blood. The nutrition. Everything. Except for the tree. I don’t do trees. Sigh.. Back then, I never knew trees would end up being a very important subject in my life 5 years later. We call it Ecology. And then there’s Math. The love of my life. Modern Math charms me with the globe thingy. And Additional Math mesmerizes me with the differentiations.. but I was not fond of the latter. I ended up sleeping in most lab classes. Drooling in Arabic and History. Fakingly captivated in Quran & Sunna and Syari’ah Islamiyah. But still, I love that year of ours. Shockingly disobedient, but terrific academic achievements.
The second year of higher level was not that interesting. Form 5 means SPM. The most important exam in our life as a student. Well, I guess. Haha. Then, I was automatically appointed, again, as the AM. Everybody else seemed to have ‘better’ thing to do. Sigh. Fyi, back then, the more As you got, the more proud your parents, teachers, school, friends, even the state, of you. But now, it means nothing. Quantity is not everything. And so it is. I went through my life of the last year in school, as cool as I can get, as enjoyable as it can be. A cadet I was. But never even do push-ups. Hey, it’s a religious school. Girls don’t do that kind of stuffs. And in this case, I could not agree more. Hey, you won’t see me busting my ass out there, sweating like a pig. Seriously, not me. Not THOSE particular years of mine.
To Be Continued...

0 doodles:
Post a Comment