And I thought you would change.
So many things happened to me in these past years. Love. friendship. family. study. everything. time changes everything. even people. due to that, I assumed some people I really wished would have changed, would. but they did not. some are for the best. while the other, not.
some people change for the better in their life. and mine too. but as if my life never even matter to them, others never even thought of changing. for them, being themselves is enough. enough to give comfort. enough to bring happiness. enough to break to silence. but it never was enough. never would.
there are reasons why people must change. for example, no matter how fanatic you are about 70's, you will not be allowed or even dare to wear 70's clothing, to work. because, it's inappropriate. yes, the perfect word. meaning, not suitable.
so, no matter what, by hook or by crook, you must abide the rule. change your clothing to something.. normal. at least to your boss's requirements. formal is more like it.
thus, it's true to me that people need to change. you grow older every second. every single day. why waste it on something usual? routine? try something new. meet someone new.
to me, to change never mean that you must leave the old you. being the new you means you take advantage from the experiences you've got, while being the old you. and how do we get those experiences? do something. Anything. fail or succeed, you'll eventually learn something. trust yourself, I told my friends. but to be true, I often doubt my integrity. and that pissed me off. so I learned. to accept myself as I am. to believe in my own ability. to trust the voice within. how many falls I have faced, how many difficulties I have been put through, I always got up back to my own two feet. With, or without help.

0 doodles:
Post a Comment